Tuesday 26 February 2013

Pinterest dreaming

So...

We're still not in Scotland. We still haven't completed the sale of our property down south. We found out today that a document has turned up that may mean that the last 3 months of faffing around by solicitors and surveyors was a waste of time and money.

So, to cheer myself up, I've been playing on Pinterest.

Here, is a sneaky peak of what I'm planning for our Hoosie in the Highlands:

Home office
This is where I will write my little socks off. My dad is encouraging me to write a bestselling novel. We'll see. But I still need my office to be gorgeous.

So I'm thinking something like this...


or maybe this...


Leaning towards the second one at the moment - all those lovely storage boxes and pops of colour. Lush!

Master bedroom
We're being treated to a new bed and after much searching, this one caught my eye...

With the walls painted a soft heather colour, maybe something like this...

And finished off with this quilt my mum made for us (photo doesn't do it justice unfortunately)





But dusky pinks and sage will be the order of the day I think. The colour of the hills covered by heather...













Kitchen
This is going to take pride of place in the kitchen - a gorgeous foil print by Gillian Kyle...



















With one of these, naturally...


And a splash of turquoise to brighten up the white gloss units and grey tiles.


Aaaahhh...I feel so much better already.

Right. Off to plan/dream/procrastinate some more. Keep your fingers crossed for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin