Wednesday 30 November 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I've decided at the last minute to join in with What I Wore Wednesday blog hop that (mostly)yummymummy takes part in (she's uber stylish and 21, ok maybe 24), so please excuse the photo I just took in the loos at work (classy chick eh?)

 

This is my autumn uniform at the moment: skinny jeans in black from GAP, purple cowl neck, ruched vest top from Banana Republic, fuschia cardigan from Banana Republic, scarf from Zara and my trusty Rocket Dogs. I know the Rocket Dogs aren't the most stylish of boots and this outfit looks much better when I wear my chestnut brown long leather boots, but they are so comfy and essential for my long commute. 


2 comments:

  1. Those are the 2nd pair of brown Rocket Dogs I've seen this week! I think I might have to seek out a pair for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24?! I wish! Try adding on another 10 years and you'll be much closer! Although flattery will get you everywhere. Did I say just how much I love you?!
    Those Rocket Dogs look toasty - I don't blame you! I absolutely love the cardigan and scarf though. The colours look fab on you! So glad you joined in too x

    ReplyDelete

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin