Wednesday 23 September 2009

My bathtime haven

Oh my word. I'm all of a tizz. The bathroom renovation that I thought was months in the future is suddenly happening in about 10 days! Panic panic!

So I've had my head stuck in bathroom catalogues for what seems like days. Only trouble is, the more baths I look at, the more indecisive I become.

I think I've decided on this lovely cubic basin on top of white glossy drawers:


And this rather lovely bath tub:




With some gorgeous chocolate brown tiles, but I can't find a picture of them, so you'll just have to use your imagination.

It's going to be all lovely and sleek though. Tiling just around the bath, lovely pale almost shimmering grey walls (hmm, must see if such a paint colour actually exists - maybe this one or this one), beautiful fluffy  towels in natural shades and lovely rich dark wood-effect (note: waterproof enough to withstand energetic bathing by my wonderboy) flooring.

It will be my haven. All plastic bath toys will be hidden from view and only products from The White Company or Jo Malone will be visible. Sigh.

Oh I feel much better now. I'm off for a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin