Friday 24 July 2009

A new crafty hobby...?

Crochet hooks {{fi|Erikokoisia virkkuukoukkuja.Image via Wikipedia

So, I think I may have found a new craft hobby.

What's that you say? But I've yet to master the art of sewing and I have reams of fabric for multiple sewing projects? Yeah, I hear ya...but...well...erm...

Ok, ok I know. But someone introduced me to the world of crochet today and I'm hooked already!

I haven't even made anything yet. My first few attempts at making dinky little crochet flowers were complete disasters...but I can see me enjoying it. I can see said crochet flowers being used as embellishments on said fabric projects.

It just looks like so much fun! (I know, I know, I need to get out more...)

Now, how do I do a slip knot again...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin