Friday 22 May 2009

Thank crunchie it's Friday!

It's Friday, the sun is shining and we're off camping tomorrow!

The (my) world feels like a good place today. Made it out for another this morning, despite Miniegg's best efforts to see how early he can wake up 3 days running. We'd kind of resigned ourselves to 5.30am starts. They're not that bad really. But 4.30am?? No thank you. That's just not normal.

Anyway, I digress. My run. Yes, well, still lumbering along at a pitiful speed but you know what? At least I got myself out there. I do feel a certain smugness to be out running at 6am when lots of people I know are still in bed. Hubby was out at 5am mind you, but we're trying not to be competitive. I may not be the world's most natural runner but I do enjoy it and it helps me get fit and toned.

So I just need to do an hour or so of work then I can start getting organised for our camping trip!!

I need to:

- pack spare clothes for Miniegg
- make some flapjacks to take
- pack some clothes for us
- make sure we have enough spare blankets
- dig out some cosy bed socks and fleece-type apparel to keep us warn
- go and get my eyebrows waxed

Ok, so that last one isn't really camping related, but would make me feel a bit more groomed. Oh, that reminds me, must paint my toenails too. Just in case it's warm enough for the silver birkies.

Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin