Thursday 29 September 2011

Enough already

Nobody likes a whinger.

They sap the joy out of life and make me want to slap them with a big, fat, wet fish.

But this week, a whinger I have become.

And I don't like it one little bit.

I am a warrior! A lioness. A fighter. A winner. I am woman (to quote a French Connection ad...ok, moving swiftly on).

So no more of this belly-aching I say. It's time to get active, get results and get what I want.

I learned a long time ago that when you want something from life, you can't just sit back and hope that someone will come along and give it to you. You have to work for it. You have to make it happen. No-one else is going to do that for you.

So I declare today to be open season on my life. I'm not going to sit back and be made to feel inferior for a single minute longer. Today I will begin the quest to find my missing mojo, my joie de vivre. I will be a force to be reckoned with.

So be warned.

I am woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin