Wednesday 9 December 2009

Fairytales and romance


Whisk me away in a diamond-encrusted carriage pulled by butterflies

Well, hello!

What can I say? I'm a bit rubbish at this regular blogging lark. I've been busy, so so busy and life has somewhat overtaken me. But last night I was marching up Bond Street on my way to the train, when the windows of Tiffany & Co quite literally stopped me in my tracks.

My rubbish iPhone photo doesn't even vaguely do justice to them, but trust me, they are gorgeous! Sprinkled with diamonds, they truly are beautiful and sing of fairytale romances.

I do love Tiffany & Co. I'm very lucky and have received a couple of their adorable turquoise boxes with loveliness inside. And I think Holly Golightly is right - nothing very bad could happen to you there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh yes, this is very elegant! Haven't been to Tiffany's for a few years, but I think this is enough to tempt me back! Alert MrSpud...! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear everyone takes better iPhone photos than i do. :-)

    i hope you had a wonderful christmas!!

    xox,
    /j

    ReplyDelete

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin