Tuesday 3 November 2009

A few of my favourite things...

:: This divine gingerbread, made on a rainy, autumnal Sunday night and served warm with Green&Blacks Vanilla Ice-Cream

:: This stuffed bread recipe, which we'll be scoffing this weekend

:: These so-yummy-sounding-I-can-smell-them baked goodies, which will also be filling our tummies this weekend

:: My new I'm-so-divine-it-hurts hat



And that, my friends, is how I found my sparkle again!

A bit of baking, a bit of shopping and a good splash of red in my wardrobe.

Have a lovely, sparkly day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. i can totally see how a hate like that would perk you right up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't help feeling jaunty in it!

    ReplyDelete

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin