Monday 7 September 2009

Was that the last of summer?


Call it Monday morning blues or lack of sleep, but I'm feeling a bit melancholy this morning.

It really feels like Summer is gasping her final breaths while Autumn waits in the wings ready to swoop in and take over.

I love Autumn (birthday season!) but feel like I've hardly seen Summer this year. Which is odd really as we've spent every weekend possible camping, picnicking, adventuring and embracing the outdoors.

Maybe I am just tired. Even the Vente latte with extra shot of expresso that is sitting by my right hand is failing to revive me this morning.

Sigh. Let's see what the day brings. Maybe a wee trip to Liberty's at lunchtime will brighten things up a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin