Tuesday 8 September 2009

Tuesday musings

 Ready, steady, jump! Anticipation is half the fun.

Just a quick post today - works is suddenly a wee bit hectic. But I'm hatching a plan for a new project.

I have a birthday coming up. It's not a major milestone in the traditional sense but I do feel a bit apprehensive about it. You know, tick tock tick tock. The old body clock is ticking louder and louder and I'm getting a tad anxious about it.  Sure, technically I have many more child-bearing years ahead of me but my gorgeous boy is 3 now and desperate to be a big brother. Tick tock tick tock.

So, to distract me a little from all this anxious fretting I'm going to turn my apprehension into anticipation. I think I'm going to attempt a little blog project. My goal will be to do or find 33 things that feed my mind, body or soul (little hint at the impending birthday age there!). I'll make a start in a couple of days, so stay tuned folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin