Monday 8 June 2009

Day 3 post-op

It's Friday and I'm in pain.

I think the past 2 days have lulled me into a false sense of security but in reality, it was just the remains of the general anaesthetic swishing around inside me that kept the pain at bay.

But it's here now. And it hurts like hell.

Was really upset by a friend today as well. I'd booked us a weekend away camping, to give us something to look forward to, so I asked my friend today if she's pop in to feed the cat. She was less than enthusiastic. It really pissed me off - I'm always offering to do things for her, feed her cat, run errands etc. But when I ask for one thing from her, she can't commit. So annoying.

And I'm in pain. Serious pain. And my lovely mum goes home tomorrow. How will we cope?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin