Saturday 25 April 2009

Out out out!

Well, it's a bit tense in the eggy household this morning. In half an hour I need to go and convince a consultant that I simply must be parted from my tonsils. They are no longer welcome in the eggy household. They are rude, inconsiderate, of no functional use, consistently inflict pain and heartbreak on me, give us no love whatsoever and can't even bake a decent rock cake. So I'm evicting them.

Unfortunately, I need the help of a nice friendly surgeon to serve the eviction notice.

There will be tears I'm sure. And pain. And weightloss (woo hoo!!). But it's for the best. We no longer have a mutually beneficial relationship. So be warned tonsils. Your days are numbered (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, the water's lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin